Forwarding Workitems from report SWI2_FREQ

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Sep 16 18:43:48 EDT 2004

Hi All,=20
SWIA and SWI2_ADM1 both contain the "administrator forward" function in =
4.7.
Both of them also contain a "re-execute agent rules" function - i.e. re =
run the agent determination rule and assign the newly calculated agents =
to active work items.
Plus there are SAP_WAPI_ function modules for administrator forward and =
reexecute rules as well.=20
As always, when you go to a new release - looking around to see what's =
changed is a very good idea...
Regards,
Jocelyn=20