call a function in a decision step

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Thu Sep 16 14:44:13 EDT 2004

Dimitri,

   In these situations I create a custom Delegated Bus. Obj. of
DECISION & create a copy of the Method PROCESS in it. Within the the
custom method you wait to see what the decision result is & then
trigger your FM within the Method. In the Decision Step display the
doc. using either Secondary or Before Methods.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123
Fax:  (509)757-4144