PCR WF Views

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Sep 15 04:48:10 EDT 2004

Hi Jeffrey,
I haven't had to change buttons, but there's quite a bit that's
customizable. In the IMG, Cross Apps -> Notification Processing -> Notif.
prc. on the Intranet -> Define Scenarios dig around your PCR type and you=
'll
find a badi, also click on the 'Additional Data for Scenario' button whic=
takes you to a screen with all kinds of webby and WF stuff.
Cheers
Mike