Transporting Org Plan

Smith Elizabeth elizabeth.smith at ltai.ie
Tue Sep 14 07:46:41 EDT 2004

Is it possible to transport the Org Plan including Org Units, Jobs and
Positions and excluding User Assignments? If so how ?
=20
Our Org Plan is maintained using Simple Maintenance. We do not have HR
module.=20
=20
We are currently on SAP version 3.1I.
=20
Background to question: We have a number of workflows which resolve to
Org Units or Positions. Up to now we have had no problems with these
because the Org Plan which I inherited was identical in all clients(
Dev, Test and Prod). However going forward when I manually apply changes
to the Org Plan in the various clients I do not have control over the
IDs assigned to the various objects and so the Plans are different and
it is not possible to resolve to Org Unit or Position.
=20
Elizabeth Smith
Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland
=20