Agent disappears from task

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Sep 14 05:58:38 EDT 2004

<grumble> .. or perhaps to just leave it overnight. This was an older
development which is currently undergoing a second round of formal testin=
g.
It works fine today, restesting on the same docs/events is fine..
reevaluating the rules on yesterdays flows still fails.

Does not compute... I think Parag's technical description of 'classic 4.7
instability' is the most accurate.

I will ignore yesterday completely.. it was a Monday and Mondays are bad.=
 It
works today and so it shall be documented.

I am sane.

Thanks both for your feedback,
Cheers
Mike