Pass on Workitem Priority to subsequent steps

Michael Pade michael.pade at ixos.de
Thu Sep 9 04:36:07 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've experienced some strange behaviour with passing on the workitem
priority to subsequent steps:

With the start of our workflow I am passing the priority (_WF_Priority) =
as
import parameter. Those
are used in the inbox as some kind of sort criteria.
This works fine for all priorities (1-9). You can see the correct =
imported
priority in the workflow container.
But it is only passed to the next dialog step if the priority in the wf
container is below 5 which i find strange!
It doesn't work with priorities 6-9!
I have set the default priority of the dialog step to 9 cause I thought
maybe it will only be passed
from the workflow container if the step's default is less? But it =
doesn't
work either!

Has anyone ever come through something like this??
Any hints appreciated.

Thanks and br,
Mike

        Michael Pade
        Consultant
        Global Services Germany / Austria

        IXOS SOFTWARE AG
        Technopark Neukeferloh
        Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 20
        D-85630 Grasbrunn/M=FCnchen

        Phone:  +49 (0)89.4629.1437
        Fax:    +49 (0)89.4629.33.1437
        E-Mail: mailto:Michael.Pade at ixos.de
        Internet::      http://www.ixos.com/deutschland

        This eMail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient or have received this eMail in =
error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this eMail. Any use,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this eMail is strictly
forbidden.

        Diese eMail enth=E4lt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch=FCtzte
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese =
eMail
irrt=FCmlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender =
und
vernichten Sie diese eMail. Jegliche Art der Verwendung, =
Vervielf=E4ltigung
oder Weitergabe ist nicht gestattet.