Automatic use of subtype

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Sep 8 08:28:58 EDT 2004

Ahhhh, yes that would be it. We have another HR-only system which I didn'=
check, and it behaves the same there.
It appears to be some kind of hardcoded delegation as long as USR01 isn't
delegated.... not sure if I agree with the way that's been set up as it i=
s a
bit confusing, but as long as we know what's going on I suppose we can wo=
rk
with it. I was in fact pondering on adding similar extensions to USR01 a
while back, so it helps us a little.

Thanks, at least I'll get a decent night's sleep not worrying about that =
one
anymore...
Mike