Need some help with container operation.

Mark Pyc mark_pyc at gillette.com
Mon Sep 6 04:33:23 EDT 2004

G'day Guy,

Do you have the value bound back from the task container to the workflow
container at the step level?

Have fun,
Mark

                      "Bedard, Guy"
                      <Guy.Bedard at getroni         To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      cs.com>                     cc:
                      Sent by: SAP                Subject: Need some help with container operation.
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      04 Sep 2004 13:51
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Hello, everyone.  I'm a new subscriber to this list.  Here's my problem.
In my workflow for purchase requisition I created a task using an object
subtype of USER, which I created and tested.  The object is a
synchronous object method returning a value.  This works fine.  I
checked the log and the value I'm looking for is returned in the task
container, however, I cannot reference it or get it back into the
workflow container to reference it in my next step, a decision based on
the return.  Any hints as to what I can do?   Thanks.

Guy M. Bedard

guy.bedard at getronics.com

Work: (978)858-8879

Pager: 800-425-2831

(This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me
immediately by replying to this message and please destroy all copies of
this message and attachments. Thank you.)