[off-topic] Re: How to deactivate option to cancel User Decis ion

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Sep 3 08:30:26 EDT 2004

Also remember to also disable the 'close browser window' button. Oh, and =
the
shutdown feature in windows. Best to tape over the power button and glue =
the
power cord to the PC and wall socket.  :-)
Sorry, I have to side with Jocelyn on this one - it is a feature that
doens't really make sense to take away....
Cheers
Mike