UWL Education

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Sep 3 07:35:48 EDT 2004

Bill,
There is a web based course BIT603 but that's more on web services and WF-XML.
There are portals courses - but they rarely cover specific portal functions such as the UWL.
You may find a slide or two in BIT600 (the intro course) but not much more than that.
There is a little material at the service.sap.com site - you need to go to the SAP NetWeaver area
> Process Integration > Business Process Management > Universal Worklist, and also in the SAP Help for the SAP Enterprise Portal.
So at this stage you are probably better to ask for a customized workshop from your local
SAP education or consulting team.
There's not really enough to make much of a course on just the UWL - so ask for some stuff on
Ad Hoc Workflow to be included - I'm assuming you are on SAP EP 5.0 or above (preferably 6.0 or above) as that is the pre-requisite for the UWL (6.0 is the pre-req for the ad hoc workflow).
Regards,
Jocelyn