Event PDOTYPE_S created not being raised since 4.7

Thomas Maue Thomas.Maue at ipaper.com
Thu Oct 28 14:17:04 EDT 2004

Helene,

Everything looks good so far.  Dave is right, try to debug.

Some other thoughts are:

Can you test the Business object using the position number you have
created?  Does it have any problems when you instantiate (ExistenceChec=
method)?

When you say 'create new Planned Position' does this mean the planned
status is '2' for planned?

Create position with another transaction (PO13) and see if event is rai=
sed.

Structural authorizations?

Tom

                                                                       =

             "David Weston"                                            =

             <weston at clockwork                                         =

             .ca>                                                      =
             Sent by: "SAP             SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU          =

             Workflow"                                                 =
 cc
             <Owner-SAP-WUG at MI                                         =

             TVMA.MIT.EDU>                                         Subj=
ect
                                       Re: Event PDOTYPE_S created not =

                                       being raised since 4.7          =

             10/28/2004 12:42                                          =

             PM                                                        =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

             Please respond to                                         =

               "SAP Workflow                                           =

               Users' Group"                                           =

             <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.M                                         =

                  IT.EDU>                                              =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

Helene, check if the function module HR_EVENT_CREATE is called (dialog =
or
update).....this is where the events get triggered from I think.

Dave