AC - Standard role problem

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Thu Oct 28 06:51:20 EDT 2004

Hi All!

=20

I'm using the TS20000159 for owerall release of requisition for purchase =
requisition release. The Agent is 20000026  (standard MM_req_rel_c)  and =
in the agents assigment I'm using positions. I've made the relationship =
for 201 (Assigned role) in the following way:

AC       Standard role    A          201       Assigned role    S

S          Position            B          201       Role incorporates    =
      AC,=20

and a've also made the links in the PP01 between the role and the =
position, but my workflow log is still saying, that he could not =
establish agents for my step.

=20

What could be wrong in my workflow?

Does anybody seen this kind of problem before?

Thanks

Zsolt