Enable ad hoc agent assignment

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Thu Oct 28 03:49:44 EDT 2004

We would appreciate it if you made an effort yourself first.... or do you
plan to pay for this training?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Wiz David
                    <yidysap at yahoo.com>         To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Sent by: SAP                cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Workflow                    Subject:     Enable ad hoc agent assignment
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    27.10.2004 22:36
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi all,

We run on 4.6C SAP sys. I copy task 00008267 and now in my workflow I want

Use ad hoc agent function for this task I sow the ad hoc functions in menu
(in transaction SWDD Extras-> Ad hoc functions-> Enable ad hoc agent
assignment) but I don t know how its work, I ll appreciate if some one can
explain step by step how to use this function?

T.I.A

Wiz.

this message.
Thank you.