Replacing ESS leave approval WF

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Oct 27 07:04:11 EDT 2004

Typical... bash head against problem for 2 days (with some of SAP's porta=
folks as well), post it to the list and find the answer immediately
afterwards.

Anyway, thought I'd share this nice little piece of 'design excellence' w=
ith
the list to save someone the same mission: Firstly, the ESS leave request
iView calls the wrong flow (WS200...). Change that to WS04200009, which h=
as
a start transaction that queries the customizing and starts another workf=
low
if it finds a different reference. All very clear and obvious; and no I'm
not bitter at wasting 2 days on this.

Cheers
Mike