Transactions That Create Events

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Oct 22 05:35:24 EDT 2004

Hi Nat,
That's not quite how I meant it. As I said it is not usually the transact=
ion
that raises the event, so the question is irrevlevant. Events are NOT tie=
to a transaction. They are related, but many events depend on config. VL0=
1
may raise a SalesOrder.Created, but so can an IDOC posting (e.g. BD87).

What I did mean is that if you have one specific transaction in mind you =
can
execute everything and see what gets raised. My example was to illustrate
that a transaction (delivery GI) can have knock on effects (changing sale=
order), so it is impossible to really list every possibility.

Searching for events is one of those pastimes that we all have fun with a=
one point or other....

Cheers
Mike