AW: Connection between an event and a task

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Thu Oct 21 05:41:54 EDT 2004

Hi Mike,

thanks for your help,
however by now I don=B4t get my example to work.

I=B4ve got a task that calls an asynchronous method BUS2081 EDIT.
I=B4ve definied certain terminating events in the task,
all according to the business object.
The step in my workflow that uses the task has different exits.
One exit per terminating event.

The idea is that I change a container element according to the event
triggered in the method.

Nice idea but it doesn=B4t work due to the step not recognizing that an =
event
was troiggered,=20
therefore my step runs endless times.

What do I miss?