workitem disappearance

Satya Atreya asatya2p at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 14:49:49 EDT 2004

Thank you Hans, that worked.

Satya

"Brilleman JOHANNES (Hans)" <JOHANNES.Brilleman at petrosa.co.za> wrote:
Notice of Disclaimer: Please note that this e-mail, and the contents thereof,
is subject to the Standard PetroSA e-mail Disclaimer which is located at
http://www.petrosa.co.za/disclaimer.htm
Hi Satya,

In the task definistion in the basic data tab at the bottom, is a check
box 'Confirm end of processing'. Some SAP objects have a tendency to
think that as soon as you have opened it, you have executed and upon
exiting it is done. By activating this check box, the user will be
prompted with a window allowing to decide if the workitem should be set
as completed or not.

Regards,

Hans