Container Operation-Programming

Weaver, Karen Karen.Weaver at Sonopress.com
Tue Oct 19 14:22:43 EDT 2004

The material type should come from your business object.  What I don't see
from your code is how you have filled the object key (OBJECT-KEY-MATERIAL).
Your method after the CALL TRANSACTION should be coded as follows:

BEGIN_METHOD SCHEDULEMATERIALCREATION CHANGING
CONTAINER.
  CALL TRANSACTION 'MM11' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.
  GET PARAMETER ID 'MAT' FIELD MARA-MATNR.
  swc_set_objectkey MARA-MATNR.
END_METHOD.

After completion of the method, material type will be available by
definition in the business object.  Please note that the above code does not
populate the material number in the screen.

-----Original Message-----
From: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU]On Behalf Of
Maorriyan
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 10:47 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Container Operation-Programming

Hi all,
We're in 4.7.
We have a workflow that running base on triggering
events ECM.TO_BE_PROCESSED. This workflow contain a
task that execute custom method
"schedulematerialcreation" from object type BUS1001006
(I made a subtype ZMMBUS01).
When user executing this task, SAP transaction MM11
will run and certain information must be filled by
user.
I've create a program:

BEGIN_METHOD SCHEDULEMATERIALCREATION CHANGING
CONTAINER.
  SET PARAMETER ID 'MAT' FIELD OBJECT-KEY-MATERIAL.
  CALL TRANSACTION 'MM11' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

data:
 materialtype1 like RMMG1-MTART.

 swc_get_element container '_WI_OBJECT_ID.MATERIAL'
materialtype1.  => Not working

END_METHOD.

I was debugging this code and not working.
Basically what I want to do is:
1. Get the material type that typed in by the user and
copy it into my container.
2. After certain calculation I need to pass back the
container value to SAP screen.

What's the data declaration I have to make and what's
the statement I have to use and how?

Thanks

=====
Maorriyan