Non-existent events triggered for Purchase Orders

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 18:17:51 EDT 2004

Hi,
I was implementing workflow for PO in 4.6C and using
the SAP template. What I knew is, its refer to ME21
instead of ME21N. You'll find same symthomps with
others standard MM workflow. All refer to old
transaction (without N). I'm not sure in 6.20.
Have you deactivate the triggering events?

 --- Workflow Developer <mysapwug at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> The SAP Purchase Order transaction ME21N is creating
> events which are not defined. These show up as
> errors
> in the event log (SWEL). Each time a PO is created
> the
> following erroneous events appear in the log:
>
> QCYBUS2012.CREATED
>   Object type 'QCYBUS2012' is not defined
> BUS2011.QUOTATIONCREATED
>   Event 'QUOTATIONCREATED' is not defined for object
> type 'BUS2011'
>
> I have verified that the two events are not defined
> in
> either 4.6c or in 6.20. Also there are no entries in
> the Event Linkage tables for these two events.
>
> Though they cause no problems, I am sure there is
> some
> overhead in the system from processing them. It also
> distracts from searching for real errors. I am also
> surprised SAP programs would create non-existent
> events.
>
> Is there a way to suppress the creation of these
> events? Thank you in advance for your response.
>
> Regards
> Robin Sahasranam

> Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We
> finish.
> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

=====
Maorriyan