Container Operation-Programming

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 10:47:21 EDT 2004

Hi all,
We're in 4.7.
We have a workflow that running base on triggering
events ECM.TO_BE_PROCESSED. This workflow contain a
task that execute custom method
"schedulematerialcreation" from object type BUS1001006
(I made a subtype ZMMBUS01).
When user executing this task, SAP transaction MM11
will run and certain information must be filled by
user.
I've create a program:

BEGIN_METHOD SCHEDULEMATERIALCREATION CHANGING
CONTAINER.
  SET PARAMETER ID 'MAT' FIELD OBJECT-KEY-MATERIAL.
  CALL TRANSACTION 'MM11' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

data:
 materialtype1 like RMMG1-MTART.

 swc_get_element container '_WI_OBJECT_ID.MATERIAL'
materialtype1.  => Not working

END_METHOD.

I was debugging this code and not working.
Basically what I want to do is:
1. Get the material type that typed in by the user and
copy it into my container.
2. After certain calculation I need to pass back the
container value to SAP screen.

What's the data declaration I have to make and what's
the statement I have to use and how?

Thanks

=====
Maorriyan