SV: Back to UWL after executing workitems through ITS?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Oct 18 07:10:53 EDT 2004

Hi Ove,
I think the items you are referring to are ones which have their own
specific web based coding. I think java-based decisions do this.

All tasks which do not have a specific portal definition will just execut=
in a webgui session which requires this termination.

Let us know if OSS come back with a different story to what I got.

Cheers
Mike

Ove Andersen wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Thanks for your input. I've also raised an OSS and are currently waitin=
g for
> the answer.
>
> But,,,,
> I'm sure I've seen workitems executed and returned automatically to the=
 UWL.