Funny Workflow Versions

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 14 08:31:24 EDT 2004

Alon,

I was at a client last month who always checked the version before
proceeding. He used SWDD and would check the version being displayed and =
use
the pull down list to make sure that the latest version was selected. I
recall that there were 4 versions and his display would always show =
version
2. They are using Enterprise 4.7.

I tend to use PFTC just because that's what I've been using for over 7 =
years
and SWDD seems to be a little slow with execution.

Maybe there's a bug in SWDD.

Richard...