Back to UWL after executing workitems through ITS?

Ove Andersen ovea at TeamR3.com
Wed Oct 13 15:04:12 EDT 2004

Hi Group
=20
Using workflow in SAP Portals 6.0 and SAP R/3 6.20 our customer want to
through ITS. I.e. execute a workitem and return to the list of unsolved
tasks.
=20
The problem is:
-The users have to acknowledge a message (Work item in new status
"Completed") before the ITS session is ended. Is there any way to avoid
this message?=20
=20
Facts:
-The last html page "Session ended" message from the ITS will be
automatically ignored.
=20
-We've realised that workitems are executed through transaction SWK1
with the "workitem Id" as the key in the ITS. This message is not
presented to the users when executing workitems from SBWP and this is
the message we want to ignore.
=20
-The message is sent for all decision steps and activities and we've
setup that the "Session ended" message from the ITS will be
automatically ignored.
=20
Looking forward to good ideas - we havent been able to find the standard
method, which I assume there must be.
=20
Best regards
Ove Andersen=20