Workflow transports - System Dates Different

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Fri Oct 8 09:40:17 EDT 2004

Its a long shot but I perhaps some of you have experienced this (or have =
some thoughts about this issue).

We develop all of our workflows in JD1 system. We than transport to our =
JQx system where the current system date is either equal to or later =
then the system date of JD1. When we try to kick off the workflows they =
dont always work. They seem to be missing container elements and are not =
active. Some of them are just inactive and all I do is go and manually =
activate them in the target system. Others are missing container =
elements and I can not activate.
=20
Anyone experienced this or had experience with transporting to target =
systems with different dates.
=20
By the way, before you ask, the reason the dates are different is so =
that we dont have to wait for all the dealines to expire.. we just age =
the system.
=20
I look forward to your replies.
=20