Recycling Shopping Cart

Miguel Adao-Cruz miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Fri Oct 8 04:18:01 EDT 2004

Hi Marc,

Are you using EBP4.0?
I remember to have seen something like this and at that moment I
remember to have found an OSS note explaining this. This was a
functionality introduce in EBP4.0 and in EBP5.0 it doesn't/won't exist
anymore, the workflow is/will be modified. If you read the help file
about your scenario I think that you'll see that the workflow is
behaving normally. In custo you can allow the shopping cart creator to
modify it.

best regards.

>>> Marc.Correia at fonterra.com 10/08/04 02:30am >>>
Hi all

I have a really strange problem with a shopping cart workflow and I
would love some assistance if anyone can help.

The workflow is determining the correct approver, and if the approver
approves the shopping cart there is no issues. When they reject the
cart, however something really strange is happening. The workitem is
returned to the requestor, at this point the requestor is not allowed to
change the cart, they can only "accept changes". The workflow should
complete and that should be that. However at the moment the existing
workflow completes, but a new workflow is spawned and goes to the same
approver. Its not authorization, I have given the user max
authorization. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards
Marc.
This email contains confidential information. If you have received
this
email in error, please delete it immediately, and inform us of the
mistake
by return email. Any form of reproduction, or further dissemination of
this email is strictly prohibited.
Also, note that the opinions expressed in this email are those of the
author and are not necessarily those of the Fonterra Co-operative
Group
Limited.
http://www.fonterra.com/