EBP-WFL Problem displaying workflow template after Support Packs

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Wed Oct 6 18:47:17 EDT 2004

Hi,

We just upgraded our EBP 4.0 system to support packs SAPKU40007 and
SAPKA62044.

Each time I try to go into the workflow builder for a changed standard/SAP
workflow via PFTC_DIS I get an error messages 'Workflow definition
'WS14000134' not in version '0003'. In our case we changed WS14000134 and
WS14000133 and WS10400051. We added modeled deadline notifications for
WS14000134 and WS10400051.

It seems that the only way I can get into the workflow builder is via
transaction SWDS. Odd thing about the version information displayed by SWDS
and the version information in the error message generated by PFTC_DIS is
that the two don't match.

The only way to get over this error is to change the workflow definition via
SWDS. After it's saved and regenerated you can then access the workflow
builder via PFTC_DIS.

Has anyone else experienced this? I searched OSS but I couldn't find any
notes or information related to this. Why?

I also have a SPAU question related to resetting the mentioned workflow
templates to original. When we ran the collision report, the changed
workflows came up in the Without Modification Assistant - Other section.
When I drilled into a workflow definition that had been modified and then
selected 'Reset to Original', you'd expect the change/modification to be
lost. That is not the case. Why?

Regards,

Jerry Martinek