duplicate workitems

Melissa Yates Melissa.Yates at energyeast.com
Wed Oct 6 13:10:35 EDT 2004

We have upgraded our development client - release 620 from 4.7 to 4.7
extension 2.  My invoice workflow is creating duplicate workflows and
workitems.  This only happens when parking an invoice from the business
workplace when the document has been scanned/early archived.  It creates
two workflows with different workitem numbers.  It does not happen if you
park the invoice directly in MIR7 and late archive the document.
I see reference to an OSS note relative to release 640 but do not see much
for 620 release 4.72.  Has anyone seen this issue before?

Melissa Yates
Utility Shared Services - IT
SAP Support

Office Phone:  585 771-4750