Translations in WF

Dimitri Dupont Dimitri.Dupont at openhr.com
Wed Oct 6 10:52:40 EDT 2004

Hello,
I have to implement a multilingual workflow and I have two bizare =
upcomings
- The task title is always in English when you are in your inbox =
overview but when you double-click on it to treat it it is translated. =
The ideal solution would be to have i directly translated in your inbox =
when you open the inbox.
- The decision buttons of a decision task are always in english =
eventhough I have translated them (I think)
I used se63 to do the translations as well as the extras-translation =
menu in order to translate the different elements.
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you very much in advance
Dimitri Dupont