Logging of substitutes and where to see the substitute in the logs/tables ?

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Sat Oct 2 15:37:21 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

Here's a couple of questions on substitutes relating to SRM wf =
functions:

1. What approach have people done to log/record the substitutions, =
mainly for audit purposes. There is a badi that you could use called =
HRBAS00INFTY (spelling?) for position based substitutions. But in SRM we =
are using user based substitutions and the badi is not called in this =
case. I know we could read the entries out of table HRUS_D2 but these =
can be deleted. Need some way of recording a permanent mechanism.

2. Is there any way to see that the person executing the work item is a =
substitute as opposed to a normal selected agent ? I checked the =
technical logs and the SWW... tables but nothing seemed to fit.

Any tips, comments, guidance would be gratefully received.

Cheers
Dave