Error: Workflow XXX does not exist

Rivera, Raul Raul.Rivera at absu.accenture.com
Tue Nov 30 12:30:52 EST 2004

Hi Carmen,

I am not sure if this is what you need but we have our own custom program
that restarts WF instances. We use this program when we have to mass restart
WF instances that have gone awry for 1 reason or another. This program is by
no means perfect but it has served us well so far.

The inputs to the program are:
a. instance WF IDs that you want to restart , and
b. the WF Definition ID e.g. WS900000XX

Let me know if this is what you need.

Raul