Maintaining Personal Substitutes

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Nov 29 11:16:29 EST 2004

We are on version 4.7.  Recently, we applied some support packs.  Now, =
for some reason or another, setting up substitutes for workflow has =
changed dramatically.  Before, when maintaining, the screen would pop up =
with two lines (Personal and Substitute for Position).  Now, the screen =
will pop up with
Personal Substitutes with a button at the bottom of the screen if you =
want to change the substitution to position-based.  To set up the =
personal substitution, I click once on my name and then click the create =
icon.  A new screen pops up for a search term.  I don't know what to put =
there because what
I used to put there, user ID, does not seem to work.
=20
Has anyone else seen these new screens?  Can anyone help?
=20
=20

Monique Stephens

SAP Analyst