[OT] Re: responsible agent from 2nd column

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Nov 29 11:14:12 EST 2004

Y'know, I think it's your continual battle with the simple task of postin=
to wug that has led to us being likened to old muppets by certain
individuals on the list. I've still no idea how I got dragged into it
though.
Yahoo works fine BTW - I use it if my quirky system has a bad wire day.
Cheers
Mike