[More] Compensation approval web woes

Serge Boulay Serge.Boulay at n-spro.com
Sat Nov 27 00:47:51 EST 2004

Hi Alexis,

Since the compensation workflow uses the BUS7022 object type, you =
coulduse
the multiline attributes that contains the employees that are part of =
the
approval.

What you could do is to pass one of the employee numbers to the role =
168.
Just pass 'P' to the OTPYE parameter and the first employee number into =
the
OBJID parameter. This will send the work item to the manager of the =
employee
not the initiator.

Best regards,

Serge