Creating a new event for post goods issue

Praveen Johri pjohri at csc.com
Fri Nov 26 01:29:47 EST 2004

G'Day Fuad,

The problem you are facing is because of a possibility that the change doc.
VERKBELEG is not raised by VL02N when you do postgoodissue.
you better run the VL02N again and look for the relevent entries in CDHDR
and CDPOS. If entries are not found there VBUK-WBSTK then you have to write
the change doc yourself probably in a suitable user-exit in VL02N. I have a
strong feeling that this is the cause, that is why i am not discussing the
case what will happen if the entries are found in CDHDR.

Have Fun!!

Praveen Johri
SAP Practice
Extn : 2597
Ph    : 91-0120-2582323
Fax   : 91-0120-2582322
Computer Science Corporation India Ltd.

-

for such purpose.

                      Fuad Ariffin
                      <Sap_Wfug                To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      @Yaskawa.com>            cc:
                      Sent by: SAP             Subject: Creating a new event for post goods issue
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      11/23/2004 01:08
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a new event for object LIKP (delivery). The event
should be triggered when post goods issue is executed via VL02N. I want
this event to trigger if the document status(VBUK) for total goods
movement (WBSTK) changes from 'A' to 'C'. So here's what I did:

1. I extended LIKP to ZLIKP to add a new event POSTGOODSISSUED.
2. IN SWEC, I created a link for change doc. object VERKBELEG, business
obj. type LIKP and event POSTGOODSISSUED. In field restrictions, I added
an entry for table VBUK, field name WBSTK, old value 'A' and new value
'C'.
3. I then activated this triggering event in my workflow.

Result:
It worked when I tested this via SWUE but when I did it via VL02N, nothing
happened.

It also worked if I create an entry LIKP event CHANGED instead of
POSTGOODSISSUED in SWETYPV. But if I use this event, the workflow will
always be triggered whenever the delivery is changed. That's why I created
the POSTGOODSISSUED event to have it triggered only once.

Does anybody know what the problem is? If you have a similar situation
like this, please help me out.

Thanks a lot.

Fuad