Employee reference in USR01 object type

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Nov 25 09:35:57 EST 2004

This was bugging me so I had another think about it. It may not work as a=
USR01 is delegated to USR01DOHR, and a delegation isn't delegated a secon=
time. But then again, this is a special case that doesn't appear in the
delegation table (SAP are special, they're allowed to do these things), s=
maybe it will work.

Bottom line: Please let us know if/how you get it to work (or any problem=
you bump into) as I'm also curious now.

Cheers
Mike

Michael Pokraka wrote:
> Hi Serge,
> If you are using HR, SAP does something really sneaky: USR01 is invisib=
ly
> delegated to USR01DOHR. Subtype & delegate from there and you should be=
 OK.