Employee reference in USR01 object type

Vineet.Mehta@mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com Vineet.Mehta at mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Nov 24 15:17:28 EST 2004

If I understand it correctly, the employee and user connection exists in=20
PA0105.
Yuo may need BUS1065

Regards / Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen=20
Vineet Mehta=20
Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc=20
IT Department=20
Phone: 205-462-5482=20

Serge.Boulay at n-spro.com
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
11/24/2004 12:14 PM
Please respond to SAP-WUG

=20