Error in Multiline Container

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 09:54:43 EST 2004

Hi Kjetil, Richard and others.
I've tried what you and Richard suggested from
previous e-mail and it works. Thank you.
We're in 4.7 Regarding _WF_PARFOREACH_INDEX. That's
internal container element to store index of element
that we put in 'Other' tab. It created automatically
upon you type in container element name in the 'Other'
tab. That's as far as I knew.
Back to me. I have another issue still relating with
this  subject.
I applied same solution in my 'Subworkflow' it is not
working.
In the 'Other' tab of my subworkflow I put
'Agents_Spv' container. This container refer to
SWHACTOR.
The binding between main workflow (WS90000004) to
subworkflow (WS90000014):
&AGENTS_SPV& --> &AGENTS_SPV&
&AGENTS_SPV[&_WF_PARFOREACH_INDEX&]& -->
&AGENTS_SPV_IDX&

&AGENTS_SPV& <-- &AGENTS_SPV&

Inside WS90000014, I have a decision step that I need
to be executed by several supervisor. List of
supervisors inside the container &AGENTS_SPV&. 7
lines/ 7 users.
Expression of decission step is &AGENT_SPV&
Binding from WS90000014 to my decision task
(TS90000043) is:

AGENTS_SPV& --> &AGENTS_SPV&
&AGENTS_SPV& <-- &AGENTS_SPV&

I got the wrong result: each supervisor get 7 times
same decision notification.

Hopefully you still have a solution for me.

regards,

Maorriyan

=====
Maorriyan