AW: Anyone else confused by QM status management?

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed Nov 24 06:33:06 EST 2004

I can add an other kombination:

If you create a notification and add e.g. an order directly out of the
notification (IW51), Event 'CREATE' is not fired, instead 'INPROCESS' =
is
fired.

I have reported it to OSS 2 years ago but after discussions with SAP =
about
these inconsistencies I have creted my own events, because SAP is not
willing to clear these inconstensies.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----