WF Container Element Missing

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Mon Nov 22 16:55:43 EST 2004

Thanx Partha,

   Actually, Basis went & Bounced the system & that brought back just
about all of the Container elements. What caused it is still a
mystery, just glad the Bounce fixed it, so it looks like it was on
the Basis end.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123
Fax:  (509)757-4144
Email:Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:  www.Business-Workflow.com

Quoting "Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon)"