Release of transports: Table SWOTICE

Kjell-Ole Topnes knott at statoil.com
Fri Nov 19 04:31:58 EST 2004

Hi

I have done a release of my object ZBUS2081which is a delegation type of
object BUS2081. When I do a release SAP put a great entries for table
SWOTICE in the transport. For instance entry BAPIRET2.

A colleague has done a release of a transport with a other object which
also put a great entries for table SWOTICE, among them entry BAPIRET2.
Formally, we have a transport conflict. My colleague has to transport to
production before me.

The table SWOTICE looks like in development, quality and production.

Can somebody give me a explanation of the table SWOTICE and how to handle
it?

SAP installation : SAP 46C

Br
Kjell-Ole Topnes