Mail notifications from SAP to Outlook

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Fri Nov 12 08:23:17 EST 2004

You are going to write your own implementation that does exactly the same
that SAP's standard program does in other words. I can't see how that can
be faster than setting up a job to run the standard solution from SAP.

Have you looked at the new notification report at all? It doesn't have to
send any attachments, there is a selection screen where you choose whether
you want to send an attachment or not. It also allows you to specify tasks
to include or exclude, so you could for instance run the report frequently
for specific tasks and daily for all tasks.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+---------------------------------->
|        |          "Brilleman JOHANNES     |
|        |          (Hans)"                 |
|        |          <JOHANNES.Brilleman at petr|
|        |          osa.co.za>              |
|        |          Sent by: SAP Workflow   |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MI|
|        |          T.EDU>                  |
|        |                                  |
|        |                                  |
|        |          12.11.2004 13:37        |
|        |          Please respond to "SAP  |
|        |          Workflow Users' Group"  |
|        |                                  |
|--------+---------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                           |
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                                                      |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                                                       |
  |       Subject:     Re: Mail notifications from SAP to Outlook                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

        Notice of Disclaimer: Please note that this e-mail, and the
contents thereof,
         is subject to the Standard PetroSA e-mail Disclaimer which is
located at
                     http://www.petrosa.co.za/disclaimer.htm

Jeroen/Miguel,

Thank you very much - my problems are now solved.

Regards,

Hans.

Try with function SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_RECIPIENTS.

Best regards

**********************************
Miguel ADAO-CRUZ
Capgemini Belgium
SAP Senior Consultant

miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
+32(0)497053404
**********************************
>>> JOHANNES.Brilleman at petrosa.co.za 11/12/04 13:08 PM >>>

        Notice of Disclaimer: Please note that this e-mail, and the
contents thereof,
         is subject to the Standard PetroSA e-mail Disclaimer which is
located at
                     http://www.petrosa.co.za/disclaimer.htm

Hi Jeroen,

Thank you - yes, this was also the direction I was thinking of, and you
have touched the actual missing link I am after which could save me a
lot of time to search for. Do you perhaps know the name of the table or
perhaps a BAPI that provides the assigned agents to the workitem. (I am
not lazy - just preasured for a solution by yesterday......).

Regards,

Hans