e-mail notification to substitute

Serge Boulay Serge.Boulay at n-spro.com
Fri Nov 12 07:54:08 EST 2004

Hi All,

We are using the RSWUWFML2 (in 4.6C) program to notify user that they have
something in there workflow inbox. Everything works fine for the agent
assign to the task but when it comes to the substitute, he does not get any
e-mail? I have looked at the limitations and it says that the program does
not support passive substitution. So I've checked it and it is an active
substitution.

Can someone tell me if they have the same problem? We are using the A210
relationship to create the substitution not the table HRUS_D2.

After doing some verifications inside the program, it looks like it would
never work with A210 relationships because it is base on a Position to
Position (S-S) relationship and the program is looking for substitute on a
User base (US).

I have looked in OSS and nothing found for this specific problem. I think
this should be an OSS issue, don't you think?

Serge Boulay

HR/Payroll & Workflow Consultant