Force a user to create an message after a decision ?

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed Nov 10 09:29:58 EST 2004

> 1  Is there any one that knows how to force the "create attachment" to
popup
> so the user has put in a message before he/she completes the task.
>
>    Or is it another way to do this?
One solution is to add a step with your own code which checks whether the
user added an attachment or not and opens the editor if the user has not
yet created an attachment. I wouldn't go further than that, because
checking for sensible input is going a bit too far. So if the user, having
had the editor opened, chooses to close it without writing anything, then
so be it. Gives them aid without being too intrusive.

> 2. The button cancel keep in inbox is always written in english, when you
> use for instance Norwegian log on. Is there any way to translate this
> button?
According to a previous OSS reply this is not an error... And that goes for
inconsistent translations too.

Unfortunately I don't know where you translate it (and I wouldn't be
surprised if you need to translate twice, once for the standard GUI
solution and once for the HTML solution). Code-diving required unless
someone else knows where it is.

--
Kjetil Kilhavn

this message.