Setting priority to WF-BATCH tasks

Robert vd Berg robert.van.den.berg at accenture.com
Wed Nov 10 05:22:19 EST 2004

Hi all,
=20
how can I set the priority of the tasks which WF-BATCH executes?
=20
The problem is that, when it's busy on the system like on a =
period-ending, the background tasks in workflows are delayed by the =
system due to (other) running jobs. What I want, is that the tasks of =
WF-BATCH are executed, despite of the load of the system.
=20
As I recall, the tasks of WF-BATCH are dialog tasks which use a special =
RFC which calls the same system.=20
How can I see/change the settings?
=20
Regards,
Robert

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain =
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have =
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete =
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.