German (language) User Group Meeting:

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Tue Nov 9 04:01:13 EST 2004

Dear german speaking users (in europe),

On the 2nd of December there is a DSAG Business Process Technology (BPT) meeting in Walldorf.

The companies registered so far have expressed an interest in hearing about real-life workflow experiences.

Of particular interest would be:

>       Implementing a successful workflow project
>       Business gains from implementing workflow
>       Using workflow in the application...

but if you have other ideas then don't hesitate to suggest.

As everyone who has been to previous events knows, this is great chance to swap ideas, be admired, and generally mingle others in the branch.

If you are a customer or consultant please get in touch with me at alan.rickayzen at sap.com with your suggestion and I'll tell you more about it.

Best regards,
Alan Rickayzen
SAP AG

PS: I still haven't received a snapshot from those of you attending ASUG in Dallas. Hope you're having a terrific time.