Substitution in Outlook

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Nov 8 21:57:17 EST 2004

Maorriyan,
As stated several times in this worklist, SAP MAPI is deprecated.
Use report RSWUWFML2 instead to create email notifications in 4.6D (from 6.40 use transaction SWNCONFIG). Please read the OSS notes on this program.
1. No you can't use Outlook substitutions.
2. Looking at table HRUS_D2 e.g. via SE16 will show you what user substitutions have been set up. Position substitutions are based on infotype A210 - talk to your HR guys about what reports are available there.
3. Never seen anything like that in standard.
Jocelyn