Event for Purchase Requisition create

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 08:00:22 EST 2004

Hi Kevin,
Have you check your PR configuration. There's a
specific configuration that related with this, SPRO >
Material Management > Purchasing > Purchase
Requisition > Release Procedure > Procedure with
Classification > Set up Procedure with Classification
> Workflow. The purpose of this configuration is
making a link between release group and release
strategy to workflow.

regards,

Maorriyan

 --- "Weaver, Karen" <Karen.Weaver at Sonopress.com>

=====
Maorriyan