How to pass parameters to an event created via selfitem.TriggerRe moteEvent

Patrice Nolin Nolin.Patrice at hydro.qc.ca
Thu Nov 4 13:32:19 EST 2004

Hello,

We want to create an event in a remote system B from a system A.

The event exists in an object in the B system and needs 3 parameters.

We want to use the selfitem.TriggerRemoteEvent. We saw that it send the
container of the methods, but now it only contains the parameters of the
method.

Is there a way to add our 3 parameters to the container in system A that is
sent to the system B and use the standard method?

Thanks

Pat Nolin

Patrice Nolin, M.Sc.A. (courriel : nolin.patrice at hydro.qc.ca
<mailto:nolin.patrice at hydro.qc.ca> )