Goods reciept

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Thu Nov 4 07:51:46 EST 2004

This is a fairly common process but there is nothing standard that I =
have seen.

You can create a workflow from scratch, doing your triggering with =
output determination, and basing your workflow on delegated subtypes of =
MSEG and MKPF.

If the above makes no sense to you I'd suggest you get some help, as an =
email is not the place to list all the configuration and development =
you would need (though the process could be built quickly(depending on =
the complexity of your business process) probably in days rather than =
weeks).

Regards,

Mark

SAP UK