Incomplete List in Transaction SWDM - Business Workflow Explorer

Cameron Martlew cmartlew at energy.com.au
Wed Nov 3 00:02:03 EST 2004

Hello All,

We are conducting a search in our PRD environment for all workflows using
transaction SWDM.  The list of multi-step tasks produced is incomplete. We
are using search range 'local objects' as we only use custom developed
workflows.

The same search performed in our development environment produces a
complete list.
Has anyone else experienced this issue?

We are using SAP version 4.6C.

Regards
Cameron

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return
e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected
your business contact details for dealing with you in your business
capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information,
including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.